I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.
I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.
Ok so the P16CE00 and P16CF00 are the same code.
16CF00 stating the test of the AdBlue system has not yet been carried out. Frequency counter possible engine starts is active.
The last two are coming up invalid code. So I am not sure what to do about them. But try going in on generic on the scan tool and see how they read.
But here are some tests for you:
1. Fill the AdBlue tank to full capacity with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), see owners manual for fill procedure and fluid specification.
2. Reset calculated fill level of AdBlue tank in adaptations with a factory scan tool.
3. Read and perform service bulletin LI14.40-N-061956 that is attached in the related documents.
4. Read out fault code memory in the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) control unit for any other possible fault codes that are causing the count down. Diagnose and repair as needed.
5. Further instructions to follow after repairs is found in bulletin LI14.40-N-060049, attached in the related documents.
6. Note that most aftermarket scan tools cannot reset the starts remaining adaptives and most aftermarket scan tools cannot correctly read out the fault memory in the SCR control unit.
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.