Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

2013 Mercedes CLS 550 Analog clock in dashboard has been

Customer Question

2013 Mercedes CLS 550 Analog clock in dashboard has been partially pushed into the dash.
How to repair? Put in back in place?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Eric replied 18 days ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need to get the vin number in order to pull the directions for

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
VIN # WDDLJ7DB1DA060101
Expert:  Eric replied 18 days ago.

HI,

Ok, you will need to remove the trim strip on the dash -see attachment

Once you do that, you will see 2 bolts that hold the center air vents in place. Remove those, pull out the center air vent assembly and check that the little clips on the sides of the clock are not broken. If they are, replace the clock. If not, then push the clock back into position until you hear the clips snap into place.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 17 days ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 16 days ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Expert:  Eric replied 13 days ago.

At this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.