Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have A 2003 Mercedes ml350 and the ABS,BAS,ETS, and Brake

Customer Question

I have A 2003 Mercedes ml350 and the ABS,BAS,ETS, and Brake light came on suddenly and the car beeps while I'm driving it. When I stop the beeping stops. I took it to a mechanic, but he did not fix it. It dose not have stop light behind brake. I would like to only deal with Certified Mercedes Mechanic. Could you please help me.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  david craig replied 22 days ago.

Hi Im David your possible problems are

Defective Speed wheel sensor

Failed Relay K25

Bad ABS Motor (4ESP)

you need to have the abs system interrogated for fault codes before we go any further. anything else is guessing and I dont guess.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Are you a certified Mercedes Mechanic?

Im a certified master tech. i have seen these problems over and over again. unless you get codes pulled no tech will be able to help you

but i will opt out and allow another tech to help you.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Ok... You can opt out,I will get the codes I only want help from a certified Mercedes Mechanic, though I understand you are a Master Tech. Thank you for your time.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 22 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** have been working in Mercedes-Benz dealerships for 16 years. usually when the ML beeps when driving it can be a few different issues, the parking brake switch can be loose making the car think the parking brake is activated, there is a ground wire behind the drivers side headlight that if its loose or corroded it will cause this , you can have a bad wheel bearing or wheel speed sensor, is there a way you can get the codes? that will help tremendously. let me know and i will do what i can to help for sure. Lou P.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I have a scanner that I will hook up and when I get the codes I will give them to you.

ok sounds good, also what scanner do you have? just to be sure, cause not all types of scanners can read all the modules and their codes.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Off hand I don't know, but it is made by Bosh.

ok, no worries, i will be on most of the day and will always respond so don't think i left you :)

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
No codes came up. I am using cp980 Auto scanner Plus by Actron.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Cp9680

ok you need a different scanner, your scanner will only read the engine module.