Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

2009 brabus drivers seat need exploded view to tilt back

Customer Question

2009 brabus drivers seat need exploded view to tilt back more . because bad back I have
JA: What is the model of your '09 Mercedes?
Customer: 09 smart car brabus
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to dissembly drivers seat
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 22 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you want to modify the seat to make it more comfortable unfortunately you may have to obtain a different seat that will fit what you need and will mount to your vehicle.Unfortunately in most all cases we are unable to modify the seats due to safety issues/reasons.You can try and remove the seat back itself and see if there is a way for it to tilt further without modifying it.But other then this you may have to visit an auto accessory install facility to see if they have or can obtain a seat that may work.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
My question was i want a exploded view drivers seat ? This is why i dont use your servise im77 retired mechanic supervisor Ford mtr co
Expert:  Pete replied 22 days ago.

O.k.,unfortunately I do not have what you are looking for here exactly but others here may be able to help further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
pete I am canseling the $5 charge also
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
just need to know how to remove plastic cover from tilt handle. to repair stuck tilt everything a mechanic can fix!!!