MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Gm I have a 2007 cls550 and when I drive it says stop to low

Customer Question

Gm I have a 2007 cls550 and when I drive it says stop to low and most of the time the driver front is lower then the others but once I sit maybe 2-5 min it goes back off and I can drive sometimes another 30min or so sometimes the whole day before it comes back on again.i haven't drove it in a month drove it this morning it was ok until about 10miles then the stop light came on stop for 5min and it went back off and car rised up
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Stop vehicle to low
JA: What year is your MINI?
Customer: 07 Mercedes cls550
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't tried anything yet today is my first day getting a break and yes I'm fixing myself I have the tire off now trying to see if I see anything visible that's might be leaking
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's about it thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** you please post the last 8 digits of your vin number so I can look up some information on the car?