MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

We put in new international battery ourselves then we took

Customer Question

We put in new international battery ourselves then we took trip across state of virginia. Got up bext morning n car was in totsl lick down even the wheels how can i get my car starred so i can get home yo vote yomorrow
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: Yes it was low less than 8 vkolts
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2003 S 500 a wondrrgul car
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Mercedes is 30 min away no tow truck. We are charging battery now. Yesterdsy i put silver key into driver door turned 3 times to right and 1 to left and it unlocked everything but it had full charge on battery. I even drove it last night now yoday same issue but battery had 8 volts
JA: What year is your '03 MINI?
Customer: 2003 s 500
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes please wait
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Michael Warfield replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Michael and will try and assist you now. I'm having a little trouble understanding the problem. Is the problem the car will not start and you installed a new battery before you left for your trip?