MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

What is done in service a, 2008 E 350, No, I always have it

Customer Question

what is done in service a
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2008 E 350
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, I always have it serviced at dealer in Maitland
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sometimes I hear a slight whining noise when I make a turn- especially before the engine has been driven for just a short distance--I wondered if power steering might be low?
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: I don't recall actual checking-at dealer they are always willing to add any fluid as needed upon request. I can't say I hear it just in turning the wheel but there are other noises that might interfere when backing out garage and down driveway
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** A service is basically a lube, oil and filter change, and check all fluids, the powersteering fluid should be checked at this service, when was the last time you had a service A?