Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Need your help on diagnosing and fixing a W219 2006 CLS500,

Customer Question

Hi. need your help on diagnosing and fixing a W219 2006 CLS500, problem is no power to A/C compressor A9 unit.as you know normal mA to A9 is around 700mA but instead I have toggles between 0 to 2550mA on my scan tool. no codes in air conditioning module but there is a code in driver SAM module code 9028 circuit to A9 is open or shorted to ground. check all all sensors value normal my friend replaced compressor and SAM module same problem any help on this appreciated. Thank you
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not inspected/checked for any damaged wiring this needs done to see if a fault is found.If an issue is found with any wiring at fault this will need repaired to resolve this issue here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Check all wiring Ok, that's fist thing that I checked no problem.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

If you clear out code 9028 does it come back again either with or without trying to operate the ac?