Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

There is. O sound coming out of the speakers of our 2007 MB

Customer Question

There is. O sound coming out of the speakers of our 2007 MB GL450
JA: What is the model of your '07 Mercedes?
Customer: Gl450
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to find the right fuses to check
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: There are severl one in the back, One under the hood
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: One in the covkpit
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This issue is usually due to an internal electrical fault with the sound amplifier itself needing replaced.When the radio and radio components all operate properly but there is no sound this usually indicates this is the cause here.The amp should be located under the carpet edge under the drivers seat and you can unplug it for a few minutes then try and plug it back in and see if sound comes back then.If it does it may work temporarily and may act up again.If it does not work then I suspect the sound amp needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete