Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Thngs whan to conect my j7 Samsung phone on mecedes 320,2003

Customer Question

Thngs whan to conect my j7 Samsung phone on mecedes 320,2003 model
JA: What is the model of your '03 Mercedes?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I activate my cellphone on Bluetooth that's all and it shows no phone
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thngs
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If your model has the bluetooth integrated into the vehicle and has worked in the past it is usually an issue with the software needing updated in the vehicle by a dealer to allow newer model phones to operate.I know in some cases some phones may be incompatible completely but usually a dealer can update the software for a phone to work.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete