FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE DIESEL/AUTOMOTIVE
1627031

I have an E350 convertible. My drivers side seat appears to

Customer Question

Hi - I have an E350 convertible. My drivers side seat appears to be stuck with a baseball underneath as one the drivers' side track is working for the drivers seat but the passenger side track is not engaging. Any advice on how to get the baseball out?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** have had similar issues with this same seat before. The torque of the motor tends to get items stuck in the track pretty good. Most of the time I need to pry out the item with a small pry bar to get it working again. I have had to go as far as removing the seat to be able to get the item removed from the track because it was stuck in there so well. If the seat will not move with the buttons then this is the only way to do this. I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.