Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

New 3 Buttons Smart Remote Key for Mercedes Benz with NEC

Customer Question

New 3 Buttons Smart Remote Key for Mercedes Benz with NEC Chip 315/433MHz will this key work with a 2016 C300
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

The key will not work, the keys for mercedes must be ordered from a dealer, they come from new jersey coded to the vin, some dealers carry blank keys that they can program but very few do this, you cannot buy a used key and have it work, you will find videos on youtube of people coding keys but this is not how it is done. hope this helps, Lou P.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.