Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.

Marty, Eurotec, in the engine bay, just to the southeast of

Marty, Eurotec, in the engine bay, just to the southeast of the dipstick there are two electrical connections I believe they are part of the upper wiring harness, they both go to the cooling system.One has a plastic cap on it, the other is an exposed connection with no cap.Is it possible to buy the cap and install it myself? If so, is there a part number?I will reply to your email with a photo,Thanks,Charlie

I'll look for your email

I think you need part number 011 545 71 28.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** ordered. Will this be self explanatory, or can you provide instructions on how to I need to unplug the connection? Appreciate all your help and input sir!

It's pretty self explanatory. The plug has a lid on it that snaps closed. Just insert the wires and close the lid.