Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I got an 07 CL550 my radio turns on but(no radio stations,

Customer Question

I got an 07 CL550 my radio turns on but(no radio stations, cd wont play 'cdchanger taling the cds' no sound at all, abs and esp lights came on, night assist innoperative same with cruise control. Baterry test said batteries are good but fron battery have 13.5v and rear one 12.6. Any ideas what can be the problem?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If all of these issues occurred at the same time this can be an issue with one of the SAM control units/ecu's at fault needing replaced.I have seen several SAM unit failures in the past before needing replaced for electrical faults like this here.

What has to be done from here first is to have either a dealers SDS machine connected to your model to read all computers for any fault codes set.Once this has been done any codes set need to be diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.If you can get the codes read out and post them here this would help.In some cases a compatible scan tool that can communicate with all computers will work as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete