Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

Need a list of "Service A3" items. Having trouble figuring

Customer Question

Need a list of "Service A3" items. Having trouble figuring out where to find this info
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 15 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Service A 3 is basically an oil change.You will also get a minor check over with this service as well or services 1 and 3 from the list below.

The dealer or shop will also plug in their sds machine or scan tool to see if any other service numbers are needed but the A 3 is a basic oil change.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete