Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

2008 cls 550 po code 50 havemiles. my problems started when

Customer Question

2008 cls 550 po code 50 have(###) ###-####miles . my problems started when i put 5 gallon of unleaded gas in my car
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your 550 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: changed the air filters, and cabin filter, and chg the oil
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt replied 20 days ago.

I'm assuming that this is the diesel engine?

in which case if the engine has been run at all with the contaminated fuel then you may still have got away with it, depending on how long it was run for, and what percentage of petrol was in the diesel

did the fuel tnak have any diesel in in before the petrol / gasoline was pumped in? if so how much?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The po code 50 is the only answer I want?
Expert:  Matt replied 18 days ago.

po code 50 isn't a recognised fault code, as they normally begin with a P and are 4 digit, where are you reading this code off from?

if you can describe the issue I'll try to help further