MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

I have a C350 2008 and the alarm is going off. I can't get

Customer Question

I have a C350 2008 and the alarm is going off. I can't get into the car cause the doors are locked and won't unlock. Help it is 2 in the morning
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: Here is the kicker - I bought it as a dealership and it was used and no key was given to the door.
JA: Are you fixing your C350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went out to check for the key entry - being blonde and a female ha ha and yes there is a key entry but no key from the dealership was given to me.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is 2 in the morning so I can't call the mercedes Benz Dealership here in town. So connect me
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 20 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

so sorry for the late response i just came online and seen no one has replied to you, are you still needing help with this?