sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

How can i get to the trunk of s550 2013 if i leave the keys

Customer Question

how can i get to the trunk of s550 2013 if i leave the keys in the trunk and I have no spare key
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the year is 2012 and the lock smith just open the car but there is no acces to the trunk
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It has been more than 10 min
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It has been 12 minutes
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Without having a programmed key to be able to disarm security or turn on the ignition and use the electric trunk release, the only way to possibly get into the trunk would be through the back seat. Depending on what rear seat option you have you may be able to fold the seat backs down and climb into the trunk, or the seats may need to be completely removed.