Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

2004 Mercedes c 230 compressor has no brae lights

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

your model has a brake pressure sensor on the master cylinder that can be the issue, you need to test the power in and out of the sensor when the brake pedal is and is not pressed to see if it is changing values. that would tell you if it is working, then we need to check all the fuses in the trunk fuse box making sure they are all ok, of all 3 brake lights do not work then the issue is most likely the brake pressure switch, this was a very common issue . let me know if this helps, Lou P.