MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

To you sir, i have a 2003 ml500 mercedes benz oil is in to

Customer Question

good day to you sir, i have a 2003 ml500 mercedes benz oil is in to the cool reservior what could that be
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Edward replied 27 days ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

Expert:  Edward replied 27 days ago.

Just to confirm, you have a lumpy dark substance in the engine coolant reservoir? Is that correct?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Edward replied 27 days ago.

Have you checked the engine oil yet? and does it appear normal in color and condition?