MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

Is there any way to disconnect the false reading on the dash

Customer Question

Is there any way to disconnect the false reading on the dash for false tire pressure readings ? The dealer wants 0ver $2000 to replace the tire pressure sensors and the tire pressure control module. This is more than my new speed rated tires cost. Thanks, *****
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 28 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 28 days ago.

Unfortunately there is no way to by-pass the system and turn out the light due to it being designed to be a safety feature. Unfortunately this is one of the many ways they have us over a barrel these days.