Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

Im im kor engine ar, 2006 w350 w22a code 9315 A9, S350,

Customer Question

im im kor engine ar
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 2006 w350 w22a code 9315 A9
JA: What is the model of your '06 Mercedes?
Customer: S350
JA: Are you fixing your S350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: FRONT ***** *****GE
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
benz 2006 s350 w221
When you launch naohmyeonseo diagnostic diagnostic trouble codes 9315 a9 refrigerant compressor pressure control valve + short-circuit or disconnection must operate air conditioners
Compressor dupin of hanpin ground do not come hanpin signal sam s500've also replaced with the same symptoms, but can not be found, and traces of ethane in the circuit fire front passenger air-conditioning modules
I think the signal is not coming up circuit disconnection is difficult to verify gojilbyeong Please let us know if you recall parts
Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are replacing the Front SAM control unit it will need programmed and coded to your vehicle using an SDS (star diagnosis machine) in order for it to work properly once it is replaced.If this is or was already done or is not what you are looking for here let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete