I also need the radio code for my 2001 sprinter, please

Customer Question

Hi I also need the radio code for my 2001 sprinter, please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

unfortunately i cannot get codes for vehicles outside of the usa. i am sorry, i am not sure if we have a tech that can, i will opt out and they will all see your question. so give it some time for someone to check and see if they can, thanks.

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 29 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.