MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

I have 2001 Mercedes cls 500 with 101 k ,has BAC

Customer Question

i have 2001 Mercedes cls 500 with 101 k ,has BAC communication problem and abs light is also on ,and the car is not shifting any more,deanship replaced shiftier assembly thinking that is got short but it didn't help ,replaced the transmission and it didn't help also
Now the mechanics is thinking that its the traction control module (part Number A030 545 30 32)
and do you think we are on correct way ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this the BAS communication fault here and was the abs/bas control unit replaced at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.