Super mechanic
Super mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. troubleshooting, diag. electrical, collision

I need to rest my FSS codes for 2008 CLK convertible for

Customer Question

I need to rest my FSS codes for 2008 CLK convertible for Service B - how do I do that?
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes fixing myself and haven't tried anything yet since diagnostic only covers up to 2005
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time - just want to reset the code now that I have had my oil and filters changed according to owner's manual.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****