Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

2012 MB R350 BlueTech fault codeP10CB00 Left intake port

Customer Question

2012 MB R350 BlueTech fault codeP10CB00 Left intake port shutoff end position sensor
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: component B96/1
JA: What is the model of your '12 Mercedes?
Customer: R350
JA: Are you fixing your R350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced intake shut off valve
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: after replaceing shut off valve we can not get left side to open when we monitor with scanner
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

here are the sensor(s) location(s)

hope this helps, its possible the linkage came off or the sensor is damaged. hope this helps. Lou P.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.