Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

My 2004 SL500 Mercedes vin WDBSK 75F54F 068787 has a leak

Customer Question

my 2004 SL500 Mercedes vin WDBSK 75F54F 068787 has a leak from the hydraulic hose the runs from the Valve(P) to the left front strut and needs replacing. What is the part number needed and the cost of the OEM
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mercedes Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: car has 130000 miles hose never been changed
JA: Are you fixing your SL500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have a mechanic but would like to become educated
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: none at this time
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

here is the requested info, let me know if you have any more questions, i am here to help, Lou P. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.