Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Is there supposed to be a wire connected to the number 35

Customer Question

Is there supposed to be a wire connected to the number 35 fuse, which is the second fuse from the fire wall on the passenger side. I took out the fuse plug because it needs replaced and there was no wire connected to it
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: yes this one is on the passenger side
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2001 S500
JA: Are you fixing your S500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The fuse blew and melted the fuse socket, all I am doing is replacing the socket.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: If there is a wire that goes there what color is it
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is the brown plug in socket
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

fuse 35 should be empty , there is no designation for that fuse in the wiring diagrams, some one added something most likely. hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions, Lou P. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.

Did you have any more questions regarding your wiring issue ?? Please let me know.