Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

2010 Mercedes Sprinter Van P20B9

Customer Question

2010 Mercedes Sprinter Van P20B9
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

may i have your vin please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
WDYPF1CCXA5444200

ok sorry for the delay, the code is for heater A for the adblue system, i am getting the location for you now.

here is the location i think i have the part number as well

It should be part# ***** 470 01 24.

hope this information helps, and again sorry for the delay, i got pulled away yesterday and have been playing catch up all day, this is not normal of my service . Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need wireing diagrams

some people include please :)

here they are

hope you know how to navigate these.they are not like most diagrams hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok I'll try to navigate them, do you have the break outs for the fuse and relay information?

oh you shouldnt have to go that far and the fuse info is not easy to obtain, we can only see affected fuses in the module diagram we are looking at, not like a gm car where it shows the fuse box power tree. you will only have to verify the wiring from the heater to the module is ok and if your scanner can activate the heater then you check for power, if there is power then the heater is at fault, in rare instances we always have to update the software (dealer only) to ensure the parameters are correct.

did you still need assistance on this? i have noticed you did not rate my service yet, please let me know if there is any more info i can provide. Lou P