Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

ML 350, 2013, parked car in garage. 3hr later lights blinked

Customer Question

ML 350, 2013 , parked car in garage. 3hr later lights blinked ,no lights inside of car
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: yellow side lights and car want start no power?
JA: What is the model of your '13 Mercedes?
Customer: ML 350
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, do I need to have it towed?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Pre - safe functions currently limited was on the display messages
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases this can be due to a weak/failing battery needing replaced.If you have not tried to recharge the battery or a jump start I would see if this corrects the fault here.If it does then the battery will need tested to see if it needs replaced.

If this is o.k. I have seen issues with the Front SAM control unit in some cases cause the light issues as well as the no start.You would need to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set and from there those codes diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete