Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a sprinter. When I crank it, there is a wrench and a

Customer Question

I have a sprinter. When I crank it, there is a wrench and a 37d message. Also tire indicator light is on. I put air in. What does his mean? Please
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

ok so the 37D is the remaining time until the oil change is due, a lot of shops do not know there is the maintenance reminder in the dash,, you can easily reset this yourself, ill send over a few links, there are 2 different ways to erase and reset the service light.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3588y6ucemy8fd4/Reset_service_with_pushbutton_steering_wheel.pdf

and

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rk8dg320mdlk65g/Reset_service_without_pushbutton_steering_wheel.pdf

let me know if you get it, it can be tricky, i will help you get this reset. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.