MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

How can I get the A/C electrical diagram for C240, 2002, The

Customer Question

How can I get the A/C electrical diagram for C240 , 2002
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: The problem is that the cooling fan is turning on fast speed at key position II without starting.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, following YouTube presentations.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: My A/C wasn't working because a damage compressor, the compressor and the condenser was exchange for new one, an A/C technical did the finishing to put to work, the condenser fan did not start because and we notice that another little was attached to condenser with relays, and I think it was remove out the ECU, with decide to put the Mercedes fan to work instead of the attachment,, so with did jump the electricity out of the relays to the cable green/blue that move the fan for the condenser, it started on a high speed , but now is doing the existing problem.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.