Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

I have a 2010 sprinter i have error code p2baa i pulled the

Customer Question

i have a 2010 sprinter i have error code p2baa i pulled the egr valve cleaned it it was good for 65 mil and it came back
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you did not check the egr ports for any carbon build up needing cleaned in some cases this can cause an issue like this here.If this was checked or is checked and cleaned and did not correct the fault here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete