MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have a 2008 MErcedes ML350 Customer went out of town for 3

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2008 MErcedes ML350 Customer went out of town for 3 weeks when she came back and started the car SRS light is on turn signal dont work and power seats dont work and sindhsield wipers dont work originally I had an electrical short code in the wiper relay. so I changed both relays(on/off relay and intermittent relay) now all the problems persist and only the following code:
JA: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?
Customer: 902A & 9058
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: let me check any interference with the latch yes I am trying to fix I replaced the wiper relays so far the short codes went away went I replaced the relays
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no thats it
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

so now you 902a and 9058 and srs light and the power seat & wiper etc .. work correct ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat