MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

I disconnected my battery on my Mercedes Benz clkand not the

Customer Question

I disconnected my battery on my Mercedes Benz clk(###) ###-####and not the radio is requesting a code. help please
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: I checked the manuel and there is nothing referring to the radio code in it
JA: What is the model of your '00 Mercedes?
Customer: 2000 clk 320
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want to fix it myself and all I have done so far is checked the internet for the code since it is not in the book. any help would be appreciated
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

ok i need your vin number to get you the radio code, and in rare instances we may need to pull the radio out and get the serial number off the side of the radio . that all depends on if the radio was replaced at one time or another and if they uploaded the code correctly. so get me your vin and i will get you the code.