FIXITMAN, Master Technician

2017 E 300- when I cranked the car if said brake fluid

Customer Question

2017 E 300- when I cranked the car if said brake fluid needed and would not go into drive or reverse
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There was not brake fluid on my carport concrete floor
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you tell me how many miles are on the vehicle?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We purchased it last Friday. We have probably driven it 150 miles. We drove home 2 hours parked the car and then drove 40 min the next day and parked the car in the garage. Did not drive it for 1 day and then when I got in and cranked the car the next morning, the red light said, needs brake fluid. Could we have driven the car for that long if there was a problem with the brake fluid or is there another problem. Is it possible for all of the brake fluid to be gone and still have stopped when we drove into the garage after the 40 minute trip?
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 months ago.

The reason I ask about the mileage that is on the vehicle is that the brakes may be getting low which will cause the brake fluid to become low which will cause the light to come on. Did you check the brake fluid level?