tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  own shop 25yrs

Looking for exploded picture of rear emergency brake

Customer Question

looking for exploded picture of rear emergency brake assembly, shoes, springs etc. Tow truck driver put wrong bolts into spare tire and screwed up everything in drum that is part of disc rotor. had to relpace just about everything and need help with picture of emergency brake installation. Doing work myself. (I'm 70) Hahahaha
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  tim's auto repair replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

what is the year?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2005 c230 Kompressor

ok stand by,,i will see if i have and upload the info..give me just a few minutes

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
just need you to post a exploded view of emergency brake assembly. If you can't do that, I cancel.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

here is just the image.