eautosales
eautosales, ASE MECHANIC
Experience:  ase certified
6149662

We have no Mercedes dealer in our town and I have a 2002

Customer Question

We have no Mercedes dealer in our town and I have a 2002 2500 sprinter van with 73000 miles on it,I think the transmission needs service.What parts do I need to get to take it to a transmission place to have it serviced?The 2002-2006 sprinters tend to use slightly different part numbers than the newer units.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  eautosales replied 3 months ago.
  1. If only fluid and filter were changed, add 5.0 L (10.6 pts.) of transmission fluid to transmission\ if you get me the vin i can get you the filter #

Use ATF approved to MB 236.10, MB 236.12, such as Mopar part number 05127382AA. Synthetic Dexron III Automatic Transmission Fluid may be substituted.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
WD2YD741525367919
I need the part # for the filter and pan gasket.
pan gasket.

1402770095OE Ships Free with $75+ Order

Genuine Mercedes - Auto Trans Filter

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!