MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

2006 CLS500... Car came in with no start issue (pin pointed

Customer Question

2006 CLS500... Car came in with no start issue (pin pointed it down to the floor shifter unit). We replaced the unit car starts... Customer took it home and now it is not shifting properly... I pulled the following codes:
P2037
C3258
C14F0
C0A42
B1103
B1056
B1072
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

sorry for the delay, that is a lot of codes.

EP2037P0600[4] No or incorrect CAN message from control unit N15/3 (ETC [EGS] control unit): Communication fault / See also CAN status in freeze frame data (P0600)

also for the other codes, i cannot find them in the benz system, can you send screenshots or descriptions?

i can help you figure them out but without a mercedes scan tool hooked up it is near impossible sometimes to find the fault codes.