Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

I have been driving my GL320 for the past year with this

Customer Question

I have been driving my GL320 for the past year with this problem... no real time acceleration!
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?
Customer: It's a 2007 GL320 CDI. I changed all filters!
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to Mercedes in Lynnfield Ma and they told me at the time that it was my transmission and it will cost me about $7500 to fix.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: So I decided to go to the best transmission repair shop in the state just to find out it wasn't true at all!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to determine what is failing on your GL320 the first thing that needs to be done is having the computer system scanned to see if the system is detecting a fault and setting a fault code and or codes. If you can get this doneand post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this resolved.