Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

My command knob on my C300 stopped working along with the

Customer Question command knob on my C300 stopped working along with the arrow buttons on either side. I can press the button down and it access Sirius XM. I had my battery replaced and it worked fine prior to that and became disabled after. Is there something simple we can check please?
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: Battery is fine and was replaced by Mercedes service
JA: What year is your C300?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you fixing your C300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have tried nothing so far...was looking online to see if there were any easy things to check for
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that is the only issue...thanks!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, if all worked before the battery was replaced then the controller may have just glitched, let me get you a fuse location to pull so we can see if we can reset it

Hello, did you try to pull fuse 11 in the front fuse box? i dont see my last post where i instructed that, sorry if there was an issue, my computer was giving me issues i noticed some posts did not post :( let me know if you still need help or not . Lou P.