Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Looking at buying a CLK-320 CONVETABLE, built year 2000,what

Customer Question

Looking at buying a CLK-320 CONVETABLE, built year 2000,what should i be looking out for mechanical. Car looks clean sounds good BUT....One thing I noticed is the driver seat adjustmentsnot working does not respond only moves forward not backwards, only about 4 to 5 inches. Owner tells me that the adjusment are reversed.......... Befgore I comit to buying this car please give aguideline what to look out for.
Thanking you in advace
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, when this happens it is an issue with the door control module. the module fails and causes the operation to be reversed. it is not a huge deal.this is very common and i have replaced many for this issue. how many miles are on the car?