Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

I have a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 and i have both a P0304 and

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 and i have both a P0304 and P2006 codes which turned the engine light. This happened recently and i what to know how can i go about to fix this.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello Jose, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.
The code P0304 indicates the computer is seeing a engine misfire on the #4 cylinder usually due to either failing spark plug and or coil. The code P2006 indicates the tumble flap 'Intake manifold' : Open circuit of sensor lines/Tumble flap shafts stick in the non-actuated position. In order to determine the cause you will need to do some testing. If you are able I have enclosed the steps to do so in the link below. I would address this code first as it could cause the misfire code to set. If the tunbler flaps appear to be okay then the common cause to resolve this usually requires replacing the intake manifold.