Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

I have a new 2017 Mercerdes benz E300 the hands free phone

Customer Question

I have a new 2017 Mercerdes benz E300 the hands free phone has a problem. When I am on the highway people listening to me say I sound like I am in a wind tunnel on the hands free phone.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to a fault with the micro phone or a software update that is needed by a dealer.Being a 2017 model you should be able to get this diagnosed and repaired at a dealer at no charge to you under factory warranty.They will check for any software updates as well as see if the microphone needs replaced or possibly reseated.This is the best option here since it is under warranty.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete