Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Current speedometer reads miles need to change to

Customer Question

Current speedometer reads miles need to change to kilometres
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2009 ml 320 California bluetec
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Don't know . Depends on what is involved
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

ok so only the canadian cars can have the speed changed from miles to kilos, you will have to purchase a canadian dash assembly if you really wanted to change it to kilos. still, try to see if it is in the menu settings, if you have the owners manual its pages 127-129 , hope this helps,

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.