MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

2010 gl 550 I think I Have a dead battery that is draining

Customer Question

2010 gl 550 I think I Have a dead battery that is draining the airbag sensor so the car wont start
JA: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?
Customer: Yes I have changed batteries before but did not test and don't have a voltmeter was attempting to take battery out to get charged at autozone but passanger seat wont move
JA: Are you fixing your GL yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ye I attempting to fix and troubleshoot my self I tried moving the passenger seat but it seems electrical and wont move
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO how much is this service
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

sorry my last post did not post, not sure why i am having difficulty, can you clarify why you think a airbag sensor is affected?

what happens when you turn the key on in the ignition?

have you tried to jump start the car?