Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I need a radio code for my 1997 mercedes e 420 here is the

Customer Question

i need a radio code for my 1997 mercedes e 420 here is the vin #
wdbjf72f9va595766
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello I am checking on your code now.

Ok I have the code , I cannot post it here I will have to send it to your email. Usually we post the codes here but there has been a rash of people asking for codes and not accepting the answers. So I will send over a medial exchange offer to get you the code direct to your email. Sorry for this its just that we take our time to get customers the info and then they do not credit is for helping. We have a 100% satisfaction promise so if you have any issues with the code I provide simply let me know and we can get it figured out. Lou P.

Hello here is your code. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.