MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

A lot of Water from lake got into GL450, malfunction light

Customer Question

A lot of Water from lake got into GL450, malfunction light with arrow up is on, car starts but in morning takes a while to get into gear... Rear video camera and media us disabled... I feel like I still hear water swishing around below...help!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,keep in mind that since we are doing this over the internet i need as much info as possible about your issue no matter what seems important or not, all info is helpful. Also please do not simply rate negative if you find an issue with info that is relayed, i am truly here to help and will do what i can to get you the information you need,thanks!

ok so the first thing i need to know is what year is your model, also this is something that may be better off if we talk on the phone, i will send over a phone offer let me know if you are interested. Lou .