Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

I am trying to buy a used 2006 Mercedes e350 4matic. I am

Customer Question

I am trying to buy a used 2006 Mercedes e350 4matic. I am going to be traveling a significant distance to see a couple of cars or so to hopefully buy one to replace the same Mercedes that I recently lost in an accident. I drove that car for close to 10 years, and had good experience overall without problems. And I would like to buy a reliable car free of problems. I need a Mercedes Mechanic who could check the history of the car with the VIN number which is WDBUF87J86X185989. I would like to connect with a very good Mercedes Mechanic since this is a very important purchase decision that I will have to live with for many many years. Thanks.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately since no one has responded here with any info on the VIN for a history report in some cases this may need obtained from a dealer.They may or may not charge a small fee for this here.It is also best to have any vehicle you are looking at inspected by a dealer or Mercedes repair center to locate any issues it may have needing repaired or replaced since no matter what year or model you are looking at can have issues in some cases and these can vary from one vehicle to the next.They can also plug into the vehicle with their SDS machine to read out any codes that may be set needing diagnosed to locate and repair this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete