Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

Unable to obtain Bluetooth puck for my 2003 S500 mercedes,

Customer Question

unable to obtain Bluetooth puck for my 2003 S500 mercedes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: According to Mercedes parts list, I need part # B67880001 puck. however, this part is no longer available from Mercedes. What can I do now?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Car electrical interface consists of 1 coaxial termination and 1 multi-pin termination.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

You can try and locate it online in places like Amazon or Ebay.There are other part numbers showing up that I see as well for this puck.Part number B67875856 and an adapter of B67875855.The first number is ***** one you want.Below is a web site so you can see what I show for this here.Just enter S class then your year then go to phone compatible list and it will bring this up for you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete